Monday, February 15, 2010

One World One Heart winners

  The amazing 2010 blog event One World One Heart has finally come to a close. The magic carpets that criss crossed the skies are slowly gliding back to earth. Many have returned with treasures, memories, and new friendships from near and far.


I am so happy to have obtained a ticket for 'Chronicles of Whimsy' to join in this event, and enjoyed my carpet ride which ended just in time to hear the Whimsy clock strike noon, signaling time to draw the 'Chronicles of Whimsy' winners! 

Before I announce them, I wish to thank each and every one of you who flew in for a visit and left wonderful compliments and comments and / or became Whimsy followers! I hope to see you all back again soon!

And now congratulations to 

...the winners of an ACEO limited edition print of my ACEO original 'Baby's Got Blue Eyes'...

 ~ Tina Wilson ~ blog  Garden Goose
 ~ Prpldy ~ blog  The Purple Lady's Art and Life
 ~ Gail ~ blog  Art by Gail H Ragsdale

Thank you, and I wish every one of you a beautiful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment