Wednesday, May 17, 2017

~ Baby's Got Blue Eyes ~

~ Baby's Got Blue Eyes~
~~~

This little fawn piece began as a 2 1/2" x 3 1/2"
ACEO. Here he is laying deep within the forest.
The original was created with Prismacolor pencil on
smooth Bristol paper, and in many areas it has over 9 layers of pencil color.

Over time, I thought I might like him laying on the edge of a field.
So....as many artists do...I reworked the art a little more.
Below is the second version of 
"Baby's Got Blue Eyes".

~ Baby's Got Blue Eyes ~
The field version.

Oh my...
Because I can't seem to choose one over the other,
I now use both of this little fawn with
two little field mice, nestled in among the wild strawberries,
white Sweet Violets, and Blue Eyed Grass, for ACEO and larger prints,
cards, mini cards, and bookmarks.

~~~~~

~ Wishing you a wonderful whimsical day! ~
:0)

1 comment:

  1. Lovely as can be. Soon we will have fawns in the woods.

    ReplyDelete